AC/DC and DC/DC dual-stage high-frequency isolation modular design, combined with low temperature drift and high-performance multi-channel 24-bit analog-to-digital converter chip, the steady-state accuracy is higher than that of traditional equipment.
The channel-independent parallel and split function enables testing of batteries in different power ranges, while the modular parallel function supports high-current battery module testing.
The system can recover energy generated from battery discharge and redistribute it to other battery channels or feed it back to the internal power grid.
Comprehensive equipment functionality, compatible with both charging and discharging, and adaptable to various BMS systems.
● Grid Over/Under-Voltage Protection
● AC Short-Circuit and Phase Loss Protection
● Over-Voltage/Over-Current Output Protection
● Overheating Protection
● Open/Short Circuit Protection
● Emergency Stop Protection
● Self-Diagnosis Protection
● Redundant Voltage Channels Protection
● DC Polarity Reverse Protection
● Power-Off Resumption Protection
● Grid Voltage Phase and Frequency Adaptive
● Adjustable Protection Values for Voltage and Current
● Traceable Protection Log
Integrated peripheral devices such as Auxiliary Voltage, Auxiliary Temperature, and Environmental Test Chambers for comprehensive testing and evaluation, providing multi-dimensional and quantifiable support for battery mass production testing.